23 Dec 2010

Paper-cut is no longer mystical

You may think the paper-cut is mystical or the design is very difficult to understand.
YES,you may can't understnad.
Give me 3 minutes,this is no longer a problem .


Let me show you a chinese traditional style paper-cut which you don't understand.





















Well,what about these?



























Yes,I guess you know these designs.Easy to understand.

All are clear.Paper-cut is a skill but not the complex design.
Whoever you are,whereever you are,cost you 5 minutes and a peice of paper,you can creat an extraordinary work of art!

Of course you are still confusing,don't worry,take some paper and a pair of scissors,take a break for five minutes,think about the special or unique design you want or just some simple designs,don't be hesitated to contact me,I will try to help.

Five minutes a day,seven days a week, you have achieved a great achievement.

I just hope more people can understand the paper-cut,if you have any questions,please contact me.

By the way,I will share you more useful skills on my blog,if you are interested it.

Enc.
My email address is traditional-craft@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment